Friday, December 3

Welcome !!!

Just trying to get this up and running still in the trail period... bare with me. For all of you who don't know me I am an avid couponer, and have a lot going on right now (as always). I own a powersports store in Colonial Heights VA www.patriotmotorsports.net that keeps me busy 6 days a week. I have a ebay store where I sell everything that we get for FREE (sales tax only) 24/7 and coupon inserts as well. I have a website www.couponingfromchester.com where I charge a small handling fee for. And last but not least this blog that everyone has been asking me to do for the longest time...with match-ups.. I hope I live up to the expectations that you guys have ... I will start posting daily match-ups as soon as I can...stay posted...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila