Wednesday, January 19

Walgreens Transactions: Free Toms, ThermaCare & Pill Glide


I know I’m a little late posting this but It’s been a crazy week and this didn’t hit me till I was actually shopping at Walgreens and trying to figure out my transactions. I came up with a quick and easy way to roll this week and grab some Free Tom’s Natural Products. :)
I Figured this was better late than never and I’ll try to shop earlier next week to get this up sooner :)
Transaction #1
Pill Glide, $5 – Monthly Deal
Buy 1, Get $5 in Register Rewards
$5 Out of Pocket and Receive a $5 Register Reward
FREE after Register Rewards

Transaction #2
Tom’s of Maine product, $3.99
ThermaCare Heat Wrap, $2.49
Use $1/1 ThermaCare printable
Use $5 Register Reward from Pill Glide
Pay $0.48 Out of Pocket and get back a $3 RR and a $2.50 RR
FREE after Register Rewards!
Transaction #3
Pill Glide, $5
Arizona Tea, $0.50 with In Ad Coupon (Or any $0.50 filler)
Use $3 Register Reward from Tom’s of Maine
Use $2.50 Register Reward from ThermaCare
Free + Receive $5 Register Reward
You can continue rolling between Transactions #2 and #3 Endlessly. As long as you’re buying a filler you would buy anyway then you’re basically getting everything for Free. The $1 Thermacare Coupon is providing $1 in Overage that covers the $0.99 cost of the Tom’s of Maine Products. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila