Thursday, March 17

She in Chester

I have to tell you guys about this wonderful shop here in Chester called She. I stopped by there today with my daugher Carson (who dreads shopping with me LOL) and I absolutely loved it. They have tons of Pandora Items and Vera Bradley. Lots of those really cool tumblers ..OOOO and they do monogramming on purses and such too.  I bought some Lindsay Philips shoes that are to die for! If you live here locally you definitely should go by there. It's a great small town shop with Big Name Items, and there prices are really pretty good. They are located in the Historic Village Green area, if you get a chance stop and take a look. Thanks to the ladies that helped with my purchase today I love my new shoes and my switch-flops!! There so comfy!

1 comment:

  1. She will be doing the Boutique for the luncheon on Garden day in Petersburg, April 23, 2013, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Petersburg We are so excited to see whst she will be bringing for everyone to purchase!

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila