Sunday, April 24

We're Back!!


Well we are finally back from a wonderful vacation in Charleston, SC. We had a great time and enjoyed yesterday's weather at Folly Beach!! I shipped over 240 coupon inserts from Vacation LOL..my husband couldn't believe we were visiting the Post Office every single day while on vacation...now that's dedication. I am such a proud mom & wife..My husband and the kids were so helpful to make sure we got everyone shipped out everyday before we went out! There are the best!!  Now, back to couponing! I should have all the current week match-ups on the site by tomorrow..got a little delayed. We left at 8 this morning, blew in the driveway at 3:00 and ran over to Mrs. Pam's for a wonderful Easter Dinner and Egg Hunt!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila